One of the trends we’re seeing these days is weddings which cater to kids. If you can afford feeding the extra people, it may allow more of your friends to attend without the hassle of trying to find a babysitter. There are many creative and fun ways this can be done. Here are a few ideas:
- Consider having children seated together at a special table with a favorite aunt or uncle.
- Have a special favor just for the kids to keep them busy like a coloring book & crayons, watercolors, Play-Doh, etc.
- Maybe rent a special room next door to the reception hall and have kid-friendly entertainment — a juggler, magician or balloon sculptor.
- Get some dress up clothes and props from a thrift store and have a “photo booth” area just for them.
- Provide a kid-sized buffet table. Have it stocked with small pizza slices, mini-hamburgers, chicken nuggets, or a sundae bar.
- Hire an older babysitter and have them plan organized activities and games. Have a space with comfy pillows and a large TV playing cartoons.
- Pick a few songs for the reception that kids will like — the Hokey Pokey, Chicken Dance, or Twist & Shout. Maybe have a special song where every adult has to choose a kid to dance with.
What are some ideas you have for keeping kids busy at a wedding?
LIKE WHAT YOU’VE READ? CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG!
Of course, we are happy to help!
Plan it! Design it! Implement it!
Perfect Day Wedding Planners and Designers
Email us at email@example.com
Visit our Website at www.perfectdayweddingplanners.com
Click here to get your “10 Wedding Insider Secrets” today!